let’s remodel it!
we’re talking the whole shebang!
Remodel It! is where your Winter Park remodel vision becomes a reality! How so? We create a unique, custom plan which translates your ideas into real life fulfillment for your Colorado home remodel project. So, pick your room! Have a kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, wet bar, home office, or any other room that is in dire need of a facelift or complete gutting? We are your remodel planning (and doing) experts – here to help you in every way.
Our ability to see the full potential of your space will make you fall in love with your home all over again!
We want your remodel to go smoothly, so our Remodel It! process has three separate stages to ensure your sanity. We start with an initial, in-home Remodel It! Consultation to gain a greater sense of your project’s size and scope. We then move to the design, planning, and selection process, where we explore a wide variety of materials custom suited to your project. Lastly, with your materials binder and budget in hand, we begin the journey toward creating your “dream come true” Colorado kitchen or bathroom remodel!
Literally everything (for an amazing and budget friendly design) – we weren’t kidding when we said ‘the whole shebang!’
We begin with an in-home Remodel It! Consultation where our Winter Park remodeling designers provide you with on-the-spot ideas, sketches (if appropriate), thumbnail budgets, and proposed schedules, giving you full freedom to decide how you wish to proceed with and orchestrate your entire Winter Park home remodel… because your every wish is our goal!
You also receive a Priority Checklist, highlighting all the items you want to update along with our suggestions on how to prioritize your timeline. But wait, there’s more! We’ll also explain how we can help you craft up a plan, select materials, and coordinate the entire process to make your Colorado home remodel as simple as possible. Because after all, a remodel should have a dash of FUN! Right?
who is remodel it! perfect for?
Homeowners who are:
- Receptive and willing to make an investment
- Willing to hire a professional to expertly coordinate the design and planning stages
- In need of a professional to manage the entire update (including ordering product, coordinating delivery, and managing schedules)
Is this you? Then, let’s Remodel It!
We work with hundreds of out of town and on-the-go homeowners and are well versed in the nuances of active communication and decision-making even when you’re not onsite. Our clients love us for our creative thinking, technical abilities, and well thought out plans, as well as our ability to respond to unexpected encounters during the remodel. Because as a homeowner, parent, or both, you know…it’s important to “expect the unexpected!”
Price: $250+, depending on location
- Listening to your objectives, issues, and problems with the house.
- Identifying a priority list for the potential remodel.
- Drawing quick sketches or solutions.
- Discussing the total remodel investment.
- Reviewing schedules and potential project deadlines.
- And finally, a design and planning solution for how we can work together to solve the remodel challenges.
Price: Flat fee, depending on Scope of Work
- A detailed Scope of Work so that we know specifically what work will potentially be completed.
- A design contact detailing our working relationship.
- Measurements of room(s) and input into our CAD program, if appropriate.
- Materials selections, pricing and specifications for cabinets, counters, lighting, plumbing fixtures, tile, appliances, hardware, flooring, and decorative accents.
- At the end of this phase, you will have a complete materials budget, a contractor, a labor price, drawings, and specifications for your remodel.
At this point, you can choose when to start the project, based on the contractor’s availability and investment levels.
Price: Flat fee, depending on Scope of Work
- Verifying all dimensions.
- Finalizing all products to be ordered.
- Placing all materials orders.
- Coordinating delivery with contractor for on-time delivery.
- Re-selecting or re-ordering product if out of stock or back ordered.
- Verifying the correct product arrived.
- Providing paint colors and placement.
- Answering any design related questions.
- Solving design related challenges.
- Inspecting the project periodically to verify design intent and details.
- POOF! Your project is complete!
ready to get started?
Great! Simply sign up for a Get Acquainted session, so we can learn more about your next dream remodel project. From there, we can schedule a Remodel It! Consultation to assess your home and overall project in person. We are excited to help you embark upon your exciting (and sometimes totally chaotic) journey toward restoring your love of your home.
Love Your Home. Love Your Life.